London, Home Counties & Southern England
(Brain or Spinal Injury – Adult or Paediatric)
- Employed or self-employed.
- Full or part time (min 3 days per week).
- Competitive pay rates.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit Case Managers in London, the Home Counties and the South – on an employed or self-employed basis.
Experienced in working with severely injured clients, our Case Managers focus on providing quality, clinically robust and client-centred case management. The role involves working within a variety of funding streams and alongside the legal process. As well as the ability to implement and manage a wide range of clinical and non-clinical services, strong report writing skills are essential.
The role involves working from home predominantly and covering a caseload of clients in the London and the South. Regular supervision and training is provided.
Key skills and requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience working with adults and/or children with complex conditions, especially brain injury, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy and amputation.
- Strong report writing skills with attention to detail (Essential).
- Ability to keep detailed, contemporaneous records alongside carrying out case management tasks (Essential).
- Attention to detail and accuracy (Essential).
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative (Essential).
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of internal and external contacts (Essential).