Assistant Case Managers
London, Home Counties & Southern England
An opportunity has arisen for a junior Occupational Therapist to join our team as an Assistant Case Manager and provide support to adults and children with severe/complex neurological injuries – including brain and spinal cord injury.
The Assistant Case Manager will carry out a wide range of case management activities under the guidance of our team of Case Managers. This will include sourcing and implementing a wide range of clinical and non-clinical services and completing detailed written documentation to a high standard. Predominantly a desk based role, working from our office in Clapham, visits will also be required on occasion to medical/therapy appointments, meetings etc in locations around London and its surrounding areas.
Due to the nature of the role and working across a number of different clients, the ability to prioritise, manage competing demands and work at a fast pace whilst maintaining quality is essential.
Key skills and requirements
- Experience in a health setting or case management
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of internal and external contacts
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite of software
- Strong writing skills
- Effective time management